Want to donate to reNature?
You can help us restoring nature, as a volunteer and as a donator. And we need all the help there is. Donate now to help us spread the word, to work with farmers worldwide and regenerate nature where possible.
As an individual, you can support reNature. Your donation will be used to:
- get more people aware that it is time to restore nature.
- collaborate with farmers and communities to develop business opportunities for them.
- develop agroforestry designs for the different commodities.
- regenerate land
You can donate using our Paypal donation page or a bank transfer to:
Account name: Stichting reNature
Account/IBAN: NL94 TRIO 0338 8466 03
reNature also accepts donations from companies. You can pick a project that you would like to support financially and we connect your company to the project as a partner.
Helping a project to be realised is be a powerful tool that creates value along the entire chain of your company.
- It’s good for Companies; it is a great way to mitigate risks.
- It’s good for Consumers; for feeling responsible for the planet.
- It’s good for Employees; for feeling more purpose & belonging.
- It’s good for Investors; for creating impactful investments portfolio.
- It’s good for Farmers; for increase incomes per ha while food security.
AND last but not least…
- It’s good for the Planet; with reg agroforestry we improve biodiversity, preserve water, sequester carbon and regenerate soil.
Corporate donations start at € 5.000. If that is too much. you can also choose smaller but regular donations with our insetting program or choose to donate an amount of trees.
For those who are specifically interested in donating trees, it is a simple math. One tree costs € 10. This includes the tree, the soil preparation, the planting, the management and the impact monitoring. With a medium tree density in a regenerative agroforestry design, the average is 500 trees per hectare.
A mature tree absorbs carbon dioxide at a rate of 48 pounds per year. In one year, one hectare of an agroforestry system can absorb twice the CO2 produced by the average fossil fuel car’s annual mileage.